Monday, November 15, 2010

September 27, 2010

Bienvenuti a Napoli!!!


Home sweet home for the next 6 months!  We arrived in Napoli, Italy with nothing but excitement and anticipation. 





The first week arriving to Naples was a busy one. We had a lot of last minute polishing that we had to take care of and then we would be well on our way in starting the internship. It was a breath of fresh air knowing that I had a made it. I have never been on a military installation before, but from what I could see I was already taking it all in. Immediately, we were introduced to individuals that we would be working with; one after the other. Jet lag was slowly working its way in my system, but being in a new atmoshphere easily took that away. Look forward to see what's coming next...


No comments:

Post a Comment