Sunday, November 14, 2010

Orientation

Idianapolis, Indiana. Before arriving, I was unsure what to expect going into it, but I was very clear about what is was that I was hoping to get out of it. I have to say that it was an amazing experience and I learned a lot, especially knowing very few about the military. Not only did I gain more of an understanding about the military and its children and families, but I had the opportunity to be surrounded by an amazing group of individuals; Internship Coordinators, different military branch members, and of course meeting one of the best group of young women in the program that I have ever known. Each of us had a combination of drive, ambition, and goals...a great combination for success. It was very humbling and exciting to see how interested and ready these ladies were to get started in their area of expertise, just as I was! After this orienation was over I was hopeful and anxious about taking that next step more than ever. Italy here I come!

Sheraton Hotel- Night Balcony View


No comments:

Post a Comment