Sunday, November 14, 2010

June 2010

In my final semester of college, I was trying to figure out the next step I would be taking in my life as far as purusing a career and gaining more experience in working with children and families. As I was in the process of completing my paraprofessional internship course requirement, my internship coordinator recommend to all of us students to branch out and try something new. She informed us about Purdue's Military Extenstion Internship. As I reviewed the website and what the different military branches had to offer for their children and families, it started to became very appealing, so I decided to apply. Naples, Italy. After hearing that I was accepted into the program and that I would be traveling overseas, I knew that I had being given the opportunity of a lifetime!

No comments:

Post a Comment