Monday, February 28, 2011

March 2011

With only a few short days left in Naples Italy, I can honestly say that I have had a fulfilling experience. I have had the opportunity to develop and grow both professionally and intellectually. The military definitely has a great group of individuals and the children were simply amazing! This journey has broaden my horizons and I feel as though my future endeavors are limitless. Being able to put my educational background in a real world profession. Not only was I privileged with learning in a different environment; I was able to travel to Rome, Switzerland, and Paris! This internship was phenomenal.....I have to make it back to Europe one day!

Downtown Naples

                           Thank you Purdue for this wonderful opportunity! ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment